The Director (HoD) School Education, Wonthungo Tsopoe has informed to all concerned students belongs to Schedule Tribe students studying in class IX and X (both Private and Government school) pursuing studies in the state and the annual income of whose parents/Guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 Lakh, can apply (both Fresh & Renewal) for Pre-matric Scholarship for Schedule Tribe students studying in class IX and X.
The guidelines are as follows:-
- Student should belong to Schedule Tribe.
- He/She should not be getting any other centrally funded Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- He/She should be a regular students studying at Govt/ Private Schools recognized by Govt.
- The tenure of scholarship is subject to good conduct and satisfactory progress in studies including promotion from class to class every year.
Application Procedure & Activity Schedule
- One copy of Passport size photograph with signature of the student.
- A photocopy of Schedule Tribe4 certificate duly signed by an authorized Officer not below the rank of SDO(C).
- Certificate of self declaration of family income under Pre-Matric Scholarship for Schedule Tribe Students studying in class IX and X should be enclosed.
- Photocopy of first page Students Bank Passbook.
- In case of Parents Account, students should enclosed their Birth Certificate along with the Photo copy of their parents Bank Pass book.
- Students must keep their given Bank Account active for smooth transaction.
- Invalid information in related to Bank Account & IFSC code shall be summarily rejected.
- Application form shall be made available in the respective schools from 3rd week of April ‘2018 through District Education Officer.
- The last date of submission of application form to the District Education Officer from the head of the institution is the 31st May’2018.
- The last date of submission of application form both Hard and soft data alongwith the application to the Directorate from the District Education officer is the 30th June’2018.
- Submission of any proposal after the time schedule shall be summarily rejected
- Application form should not be sold at any level and No additional fee under any circumstances or for any reason shall be charged from the beneficiaries.